The MIUI 15 stable will launch with the Xiaomi 14 phones at the same time as early as October, but no exact date has been set by Xiaomi. The testing of the new MIUI has already been completed, I mean on the alpha and beta releases, and now it's the stable one that's important for us. Three phone series have been revealed to be testing the Chinese, Global and EEA stable ROMs.
The test includes of course the Xiaomi 14 series which consists of two phones, both Chinese and EEA stable MIUI 15. The Chinese build is also available on another only china phone, the yet-to-be-released Redmi K70 series. But more interesting than that are the other EEA and Global phones, because there's something new here.
MIUI 15 stable phones
MIUI 15 China
- Xiaomi 14 Pro: V220.127.116.11.UNBCNXM
- Redmi K70 Pro: V18.104.22.168.UNMCNXM
- Redmi K70: V22.214.171.124.UNKCNXM
- Redmi K70E: V126.96.36.199.UNLCNXM
MIUI 15 Global
- POCO F6 Pro: V188.8.131.52.UNKMIXM
- POCO F6: V184.108.40.206.UNLMIXM
MIUI 15 EEA
- Xiaomi 14 Pro: V220.127.116.11.UNBEUXM
- Xiaomi 14: V18.104.22.168.UNCEUXM
- POCO F6 Pro: V22.214.171.124.UNKEUXM
- POCO F6: V126.96.36.199.UNLEUXM
MIUI 15 India
- POCO F6 Pro: V188.8.131.52.UNKINXM
- POCO F6: V184.108.40.206.UNLINXM
So, the EEA, or European stable MIUI 15 is being tested on two series of phones, the Xiaomi 14 and POCO F6. So far, we've heard a lot about the Xiaomi 14 series, but the POCO F6 series is more mysterious. It will probably be a global version of the Redmi K70 series, but more on that later.
Unfortunately, there is still only speculation as to what will get it, but it is likely that all 1-2 yearly editions will be backdated. We'll find out at the Xiaomi 14 launch which Chinese phones will get it first and maybe the global line too. We'll find out.
Sorry this post was not useful for you!
Fix this post!
Tell us, how can we improve this post?