The Redmi 12 5G is joined by a number of new products, including Bluetooth headphones, a smartphone and the Redmi Watch 3 Active smartwatch. For its price, it has a lot of features like call answering, 12-day battery, etc.
The Redmi Watch 3 Active is the global version of the Chinese Redmi Watch 3 Lite, which was launched alongside the Xiaomi Civi 3 a few months ago. So it doesn't have much new to show in terms of features, but at least the price is already outlined. We'll be able to see the watch in the flesh soon, it's on its way to me now! But more on that later.
Compared to the 1.75-inch AMOLED screen of the regular Redmi Watch 3 Watch, its Active successor has been upgraded to a 1.83-inch screen and supports more than 200 personalised watch faces. It also supports Bluetooth calls, 24-hour blood oxygen monitoring, heart rate monitoring, sleep tracking, 100+ sport modes, 5 ATM water resistance and women's health features.
On average, the watch has a battery life of up to 12 days, or 8 days of active use. It has a 1.83″ screen with 60 Hz refresh, 16-bit colour and 450 nits peak brightness.
- Redmi Watch 3 Active
- Clock frame colour: platinum grey and carbon black
- Dimensions: Height - 46.94 mm x Width - 38.88 mm x Thickness - 10.94 mm
* Dimensions without the strap
- Weight: 41,67 g (with strap)
- Bracelet colour: platinum grey, charcoal black and green
- Adjustable length: 135 ~ 200 mm, Material: TPU
- Display: 1.83-inch HD display, display type: LCD, resolution: 240×280 pixels, brightness: up to 450 nit, adjustable
- Sensors: heart rate monitor, accelerometer, SpO2 sensor
- Microphone, Speaker
- Water resistance level: 5 ATM
- Wireless connectivity: Bluetooth v5.3 (Bluetooth Low Energy)
- Call functions: incoming calls, notifications, receive calls, reject calls, call history up to 20 entries, favourite contacts (10 contacts can be added from the Mi Fitness app)
- Battery capacity: 289 mAh
- Battery life: 12 days in normal use* 8 days in intensive use
- Charging port: magnetic charging
- Compatibility: supports smartphones running Android 6.0 or iOS 12.0 or later
- App compatibility: Mi Fitness App (Xiaomi Wear) Compatible with Strava and Apple Health App
Redmi Watch 3 Active price
The watch is only available in India for now, but we will soon hear about the European distribution as well. It will be available in the East from August 3, 2023, at a price of INR 2,999 ~ HUF 13,000. The Redmi Watch 3 arrived in Europe with a price tag of €119 ~ HUF 46,300 , the Active should come out much cheaper than that. €49.99 ~ HUF 19,000 would be quite a good price for it. I will personally report on the class in a week. Follow on Face, on Twitter (X), Insta for details!
Sorry this post was not useful for you!
Fix this post!
Tell us, how can we improve this post?