It's Redmi's policy to partner with someone for each new series to bring something unique to fans. Sometimes with car manufacturers, sometimes with movies or anime heroes to make their phones and other devices exciting. Now, the Redmi Note 13 Pro+ and Redmi Buds 5 have been given AAPE style, paint and theme.
The Japanese streetwear brand BAPE (A Bathing Ape) one of the original streetwear icons, deeply connected to hip-hop and street culture. The iconic BAPE camouflage print is perhaps the brand's most compelling element, as a graphic that goes completely beyond streetwear and has become one of the most iconic motifs of the last two decades. The graphic combines a number of different elements in its design; on the one hand, its obvious reference to military camouflage fits perfectly with the Japanese (and the fashion world as a whole) fascination with military clothing, and on the other; it's an abstraction of the monkey's face.
Redmi Note 13 Pro+
The Redmi Note 13 Pro+ is the only one with AAPE design, but it's all-encompassing. The entire contents of the box are patterned and coloured in this spirit. The usual silicone case has been replaced with a harder plastic and then the camera island has been cut out, just like the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra. Of course, it needs to be, because the flash is very far away from the lens and the Redmi branding is clearly visible.
The new Redmi design follows the AAPE colouring well, it doesn't cover the entire back, the articulation is clearly visible.
The AAPE 3D embossed logo can be seen between the patterns at the bottom of the back.
The metal frame of the phone and even the buttons are painted the right colour to match the AAPE design.
In collaboration with Redmi and BAPE, the Redmi Note 13 Pro+ not only comes in the classic green camo colour, but also in four colourways to choose from.
Not only has the phone been given a new design and theme, but the camera software has also been given an AAPE frame.
Redmi Note 13 Pro+ 12/512 GB AAPE limited edition in China 2.199 yuan ~ 109.400 Ft
Redmi Buds 5
Following the phone, the new Redmi Buds 5 earphones were also unveiled, which have some fantastic features.
- The noise reduction depth can reach 46 dB and can block 99.5% of background noise; it also covers the 2 kHz noise range.
- For the first time, the Redmi headphones use a proprietary dual-channel artificial intelligence algorithm that can withstand wind noise up to 6 m/s. The two microphones work together to ensure seamless music listening, whether you're riding or running.
- The 12.4 mm dynamic coil provides a larger vibration area and textured bass, the titanium-coated diaphragm has good stiffness and hardness, and the highs are clearer.
- Tuned by the Golden Ears team at Xiaomi Acoustic Lab, it provides four levels of EQ sound effects, making it easy to select the sound effect you want so the headphones understand you better. It has earned the NetEase Cloud Music™ hardware certification, and when used with the NetEase Cloud Music App*, you'll get a nicer sound effect and a better experience.
- The battery life of a single earpiece is 10 hours, and up to 40 hours with the charging box. Super long battery life to meet your long-term usage needs. Coupled with a powerful fast charge, it takes 5 minutes to charge and you can listen to music for up to 2 hours.
The Redmi Buds 5 AAPE limited edition is priced at 299 yuan ~ 14.900 Ft in China.
Sorry this post was not useful for you!
Fix this post!
Tell us, how can we improve this post?