MIUI was probably one of the Android systems besides CM that had a fairly mature switching system. Unique, customizable looks and order. We'll get to looks later, for now let's see how we can change the order of switches. There are two ways to get to this setting, the first is:
- Open the Settings
- Select the Notifications and status bar menu
- Click to customise Switches
- Pulling down the "shade"
- Pull the switches down further with a new one
- Bottom right icon is Sort, tap on it
Sorting the switches:
- Put your finger on the switch you want to move
- If it's shrunk, move it down or up to wherever you like
- Let go
This allows you to prioritise your switches, which can be very important if you only use single-row switches and don't want to spend precious seconds looking for the switch every time.
Sorry this post was not useful for you!
Fix this post!
Tell us, how can we improve this post?