Applications can be locked in the task manager so that MIUI does not clean them up during automatic memory clearing. This is necessary for apps that you want to run in the background when the screen is locked, for example, navigation, messaging or social media apps.
The video above shows the process, but we will describe the exact procedure:
- Open the application to be closed
- Press the Home button (middle physical button) to go to the Main Screen
- Press and hold the menu button (left physical button)
- Drag down the icon of the application you want to close
- Tap the small padlock icon
If you don't want to lock it, you can push up the icon of the app you want to unlock. Unlocking the application should be done in the same way.
Sorry this post was not useful for you!
Fix this post!
Tell us, how can we improve this post?