Let me make it clear from the start that this is the list of the CHINAI MIUI 13 update, not the EEA Global, which is highly respected in our country!
Xiaomi has finally announced the list of additional phones that will receive the MIUI 13 update. Some of these are phones released in 2020, but some of them are from last year. The new system performs very well even on weaker phones and is worth waiting for. There's a lot of new tech under the hood, but only owners outside Europe will notice a difference in looks. A Chinese MIUI is very different from the European version.
MIUI 13 update third phase phone list:
- Redmi Note 9 Pro (Mi 10T Lite / Mi 10i)
- Redmi Note 9 (Redmi Note 9T)
- Redmi Note 9 4G (Redmi 9T)
- Redmi Note 11 Pro (Xiaomi 11i)
- Redmi Note 11 Pro+ (Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge)
- Redmi 9
- Redmi 10X
- Redmi 10X Pro
- Redmi K30 (POCO X2)
- Redmi K30 5G
- Redmi K30i 5G
- Redmi K30 Ultra
- Redmi 10X 4G (Redmi Note 9)
- Mi 9 Pro 5G (based on Android 11)
- Mi CC9 Pro (Xiaomi Note 10/Pro) (Android 11 based)
- Mi 10 Youth Edition (Lite Zoom)
The list above includes phones that have never left Chinese borders, nor have they been reborn under any other name. But some have done so and are available in our country. So these are the Chinese phones that will get the MIUI 13 update next quarter. The Chinese MIUI update is expected to be released in late May in their home country, after which Global and EEA Global updates the publication of. But before that, we will probably get an official list of local phones, which you can read here, in another article. Stay tuned.